So after yesterday's vent I thought I would feel much better but no , no I feel worse after thinking about children , the youngest , most vulnerable , humans on the planet who it seems have no voice , I started thinking " how can people treat children so badly ? how is it the people who need the most protecting are offered NADA , NOTHING , ZIP "
Hell , children aren't even HUMAN according to our charter of human rights because apparently they are not covered by these very laws to protect our species, of course little boys are far less human than litte girls at least little girls genitals are protected *eye roll*
Lets take a look at where children skip out shall we :
* Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.
HA !don't think so kiddies , Apparently if someone gives birth to you they OWN you and therefore their right to hit you and cut of integral parts of your sexual anatomy over rides your rights to security of person .
* No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
Again if you are sub human or worse A BOY this does not apply to you expect a swift spank and cutting of your prepuce with as little thought to it as microwaving your two minute noodles .
* All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.
Sorry that should read : All are equal before the law EXCEPT those smaller than 4 foot with a penis .
# (1) Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution.
Just not in your own home where corporal punishment is king .
* Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
Wait a minute do children get an opinion ? oh that's right not human ;)
* Nothing in this Declaration may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or person any right to engage in any activity or to perform any act aimed at the destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein.
Hmmm that last one is interesting indeed .......
My children were born as humans with rights , as their parent and ambassador to this new world it is my duty to protect their rights and furthermore teach them because one day my human boys will be men and they WILL know their rights .